- Adjustable pressure and temperature warnings - an alert sounds and displays the faulty tyre
- Prolong Tyre tread life
- Reduced driving risks
- Sensors transmit automatically when they detect vehicle motion - continually monitor tyre condition
- Dual power options
- Easy-to-read backlit LCD Monitor
- High precision waterproof sensors
- Improved fuel economy
- No Programming of sensors
- Selectable pressure units: Bar or P.S.I
- Selectable temperature units: °F or °C
Benefits of a Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- PROLONG TYRE TREAD LIFE
The table below shows a simple relationship between tyre pressure and tyre tread life:
TYRE TREAD LIFE
- REDUCE DRIVING RISKS
Driving with under inflated tyres may cause:
- Uneven tyre wear.
- Tyre failure from overheated tyres
- Poor response times when steering, braking and accelerating.
A tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS) can alert drivers to abnormal tyre conditions before they become dangerous.
An unusual TPMS reading may also indicate other underlying technical issues such as poor wheel alignment & brake drag which increases wheel and tyre temperatures.
- IMPROVE FUEL ECONOMY
- Today’s tyre designs can make visual inspection of deflated tyres very difficult.
- Often, a 30% under-inflated tyre may look much like a fully inflated one.
- A TPMS will make sure tyre pressure is at its proper level.
- A 10 PSI drop in tyre pressure can translate to a 3% decrease in fuel economy.
- At today’s fuel prices, this is may mean up to $0.05c/litre. (Based upon $1.50/litre)
Size: 6.5cm x 5.7x 2.7
Weight: Monitor 71g| Sensor 6g
Power 1: 12v
Power 2: Lithium-Ion Battery
Warranty: 12 months
Non-slip dash mat
Double sided tape
- 3/6 Barnett Ct, Morley, WA, 6062
- (08) 9370 4038
- 0451 206 987 (Business Hours Only)