Laser Interceptor Bluetooth® Module –$149.00
Prior to the release of this module, there was only one way Laser Interceptor owners could update their devices.
- Users were required to download the Laser Interceptor Communicator program onto their computers, along with any firmware updates and,
- Connect their laptops to their Laser Interceptor USB-RS232 cable.
Laptop to Laser Interceptor CPU allowed owners to update various settings, firmware updates, and voice packs to their Laser Interceptor package.
The ALL NEW Laser Interceptor Bluetooth® gives Laser Interceptor owners an improved and uncomplicated method of updating their Laser Interceptor. The new Laser Interceptor Bluetooth® Module allows users to use their Android smartphone and perform the following:
- Manage / change your setting preferences on the LI CPU.
- Download firmware updates automatically
- Download voice Pack updates automatically
- Receive visual alerts to LASER threats by type (i.e. Ultralyte LTI 20/20, Jenoptik, Poliscan, Kustom ProLaser III, etc.)
- Utilise the additional RS 232 port to allow connections from the PA/Jam switch or Instant Kill switch.
Please note: Only compatible with ANDROID devices and Gen 8 CPU version 2.9 or later.
- 3/6 Barnett Ct, Morley, WA
- (08) 9370 4038
- 0451 206 987 (Business Hours Only)
The Radar Shop © 2018