Alpha-15 Laser Defence - The world's first smart laser defence
Available in Dual, Triple or Quad sensor kits (Standard Dual)
- Input: DC 12V
- Laser Wavelength: 905nm
- Optical Peak Power: Up to 75 W
- Sensor Size 52x39x13mm
- Communication: BT3.0/4.0 Compatible
- Operation Temperature: -10°F~150°F / -25°C~70°C
- Ultra-high power laser diodes
- Small-sized transponders
- Supports up to 8 transponders
- Double-shielded cables
- Advanced anti-falsing technology
- Patent-pending technology for VPR
- Easy on-site algorithm update
- Sharing user group reports
- Voice Alerts
- Receive-only mode
- Auto-sleep mode
With built-in Bluetooth, algorithm and firmware update has never been so easy. Simply take your Android phone or tablet and transfer the new file to α-15. All can be done within a minute.
Together with enhanced laser diode output, TMG a-15 offers leading laser performance in the market today.
NOTE: The use of laser jamming devices are illegal to use in all states including Western Australia. Now when sold in Western Australia, this device is configured as a laser detector only. In this configuration, the device does not interfere with any speed detection equipment.
Phone App: Please look for TMG Defender Lite on Google PlayStore or Apple AppStore.
User's Manual: Please download here.