The CDV-350GPS Video Drive Recorder, with its premium quality metal shell, features the Ambarella A7L CPU, providing the clearest and sharpest video recording available, even at night.
- Super HD 1296p (2304 x 1296 dpi) recording
- WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) processing for incredible low light performance
- Super bright 1.8 - 170° ultra-wide angle lens
- Parking protection mode* to automatically begin recording if your vehicle is hit whilst unattended
- Built-in G-sensor for file protection in case of an accident (the file will be locked so it cannot be accidently overwritten).
- LDWS (Lane Departure Warning System) tracks the lanes of the road via road marking and sounds a warning if the vehicle drifts out of the lane. This works day or night as long as there are lane markers on the road.
- FCWS (Forward Collision Warning System) warns the driver if they are traveling too close to another vehicle in front.
- Premium quality metal shell
- Recording resolutions/frame rates: Super HD - 2304 x 1296 @ 30fpsFull HD 60 - 1920 x 1080 @ 60fpsFull HD 30 - 1920 x 1080 @ 30fps
- LDWS: Senses lanes from road marking and warns driver if the vehicle drifts out of the lane
- FCWS: Alerts the driver if vehicle is too close to another vehicle in front
- Parking protection* - records if movement is detected when parked (must be hardwired)
- Ultra-wide angle lens: 170°
- F1.8 super bright lens & Wide Dynamic Range
- 2.7" LCD wide angle screen - 960 x 240dpi
- GPS for logging vehicle location and speed
- G-Sensor for file protection if impact is detected
- Support up to 64GB MicroSD Card
- Outputs: USB, HDMI
- Operating voltage: 12-24v
- Power cable
- 32GB MicroSD Card
- Suction cup mount w/GPS antenna